Walk the Talk for Earth Day is the theme for this year’s community gathering to celebrate Earth Day.
Join us at 7:30pm on Zoom as we celebrate Earth Day as a community. Register in advance here
This evening event will be in advance of the Flag Raising Celebration on April 22nd at 2:45pm at the Community Flag Pole in Collingwood.
Agenda will include:
- Welcome and Land Acknowledgement
- Bones Watene from the CYC/Elephant Thoughts – will share the inspiration and symbolism on the Earth Day flag
- Rebecca Babcock – Project Neutral ‘Talk Climate to Me’ and – Your Carbon Footprint what does it mean?
- Update from participants in the Challenge including how they are moving towards action.
- The Community Carbon Footprint Challenge to date and where we go from here
We will be providing lots of room for celebration, hope and action.