Decide if you can save money and reduce your carbon footprint by committing to any of the following actions:
- Replace a gas car with an electric car
- Replace gas car with a used electric car
- If you own two cars go down to one
- If you own a car go car free
- Buy the smallest most fuel efficient used gas car and give up an SUV or Truck – you can rent something bigger when you need – you will probably save money and you will emit less carbon.
- Share a car with friends or family – cars sit in the driveway 80-90% of the time and you are more likely to try another mode of transportation if you have less access to a vehicle.